Toolkit for Your Workplace Campaign
Tools for a Successful Workplace Campaign
To give children, youth, older adults and others in in Lake and Sumter Counties a fighting chance, it takes the right tools. That’s why we’ve developed this innovative toolkit to support your employee giving campaign. These tools are everything you’ll need to run a successful United Way workplace giving campaign.
Campaign Resources and Demonstrating Donor Impact
Want to motivate your employees and boost the success of your United Way workplace giving campaign? Then, show your employees all the good that their donations bring by sharing how United Way and our 20+ funded partners and over 100 employers are impacting lives in Lake and Sumter Counties. Check out the links below for informative downloads that you can share with your employees.
For more information or questions on your Workplace Campaigns, please contact our Campaign Manager, Lena McCamish-Kan at 352-247-4700 or click here to send her an email.
- United Way Workplace Toolkit_trifold English
- United Way Workplace Toolkit_trifold Spanish
- United Way Lake and Sumter Rollover Campaign Letter
- United Way Lake and Sumter Pledge Form
- United Way Lake and Sumter Income Infographic
- United Way Lake and Sumter Health Infographic
- FamilyWize Prescription Savings Flyer English
- FamilyWize Prescription Savings Flyer Spanish
- United Way Lake and Sumter Education Infographic
- Campaign FAQs