At United Way, we’re focused on ensuring that people have access to the resources they need right now, but we also address the root causes of our communities’ most persistent challenges.
A free, easy-to-remember phone number, 2-1-1 connects people with important health and human services in their communities– for everyday needs and in crisis situations. Through our Impact Fund, every day highly trained 2-1-1 call specialists are providing information on and referrals to:
- Basic Human Needs Resources: food banks, shelters, rent and utility payment assistance
- Physical and Mental Health Resources: crisis intervention services, support groups, counseling
- Employment Support: financial assistance, job training, education programs
- Support for Older Adults and Persons with Disabilities: home-delivered meals, transportation, health care
- Youth and Child Care Programs: after school programs, summer camps, mentoring, protection services
- Regional Disaster Preparation
We encourage all local organizations to list your programs and services in the 2-1-1 database. To list or update your organization’s profile, click here, or complete an application for inclusion. Read the listing eligibility guidelines to determine if your agency should be listed on 2-1-1.